BSD RAIDER V2
RVIDXR V2 Frame
The Raider has been given a few tweaks for 2016, first off burly 7mm thick invest cast dropouts have been added, also the headangle has been steepened just a few clicks to 75.2° and the overall height of the frame has been increased by 0.2”. Also added are removable brake mounts and a new 21.3” top tube size.
The Raider frame features:
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– 7mm thick invest cast dropouts
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Curved ends on stays for peg clearance.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Removable brake mounts.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /customers/f/3/0/thebridgebmx.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/aurum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17